Buy Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds
Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds – Do you have some Sour Diesel Seeds waiting to be planted? Are you an avid fan of hybrid Cannabis seeds for sale? If so, then they are worth planting. They are one of the most popular cannabis strains out there. In fact, you can see a lot of Sour Diesel Seeds for Sale online and even in your local seed banks. It’s no wonder why a Sour Diesel Seed holds that power. If you’re aiming to produce extracts from this strain one day, check this guide for more information:
What You Need To Know About Sour Diesel Seeds
A Sour Diesel Seed is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that is called an “upper” for a reason. You’ll experience soaring THC levels of around 22% that elevate your mood, keep you in a positive headspace, and relieve depression. The diesel aroma, however, is not everyone’s favorite.
Order Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds are without a doubt the most popular choice amongst growers and consumers. It’s a classic strain that’s loaded with medical effects, an immediately recognizable aroma, and soaring THC levels. The psychoactive effects of this Sativa-dominant hybrid (70/30) come on strong and fast, so be prepared for a mental rush of euphoria and happiness. Notice that your energy levels rise and your mood gradually improves with every inhale. No wonder so many people call Sour Diesel Seeds an “upper.”
Unsurprisingly, the Sour Diesel Seed makes a popular choice amongst patients with depression and other mood disorders. This strain feels like a mental vacation for your brain, which relieves chronic stress and anxiety for hours at a time. With so much THC (around 22% on average) crammed into one strain, you don’t need a lot to feel the full force of Sour Diesel. We recommend that you consume slowly and steadily until you feel your best.
How Do You Grow A Sour Diesel Seed
Once you’ve bought Sour Diesel Seeds for Sale, then it’s time that you grow yours. Here’s how:
- Germinate the Seeds: Sour Diesel Seeds start at the germination stage. The germination stage fastens the sprouting of your Sour Diesel Seed. So, soak the seeds in water and wait for them to sink. Then, after a day or two, you can now germinate your Sour Diesel Seeds. Put the seeds on a damp paper towel or cloth and fold it. Place it inside a plastic bag and store it in a dark place. You can also put the soaked seeds directly on the soil, but sprouting would take longer.
- Transfer the Seedlings: Once you see that your Sour Diesel Seed is sprouting, you can now transfer it into the soil. Make sure that it’s a well-draining pot with loose soil. Once you’ve transplanted them, just mist them with water and make sure to provide enough lighting.
- Shift Care to Vegetative Stage: As your Sour Diesel Seeds grow, they’ll start entering the vegetative stage. Here, you must give plenty of consistent light, at least 18 hours every day. Grow lights are required for this. Then, provide a nutrient-dense soil, one that has a lot of phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium. Don’t forget to mind the pH level as well. A Sour Diesel Seed thrives better in much more acidic soil, at least 6.0 to 6.5 pH.
- Prepare for the Flowering Stage: Your Sour Diesel Seeds will start flowering times within 8 to 10 weeks. Once you see the buds, you have to change your lighting cycle. Instead of 18 hours, you can lessen it to just 12 hours of light and another 12 hours of darkness. This is a step effective for a Sour Diesel Seed as it produces more buds this way. During the flowering stage, make sure that you manage the humidity level of the room. Too much humidity will lead to molds, thus affecting the entire plant.
- Harvest the Buds: Sour Diesel Seeds have some of the best extracts taken from the buds. You can start harvesting the buds around the 10th to 12th-week mark after the flowering period. Another sign that your buds are ready to be harvested is when the trichomes start turning amber in color. This means that they’re already mature. Cut them off and place them in your drying rack. Keep them in a cool and dark place for around a week. Then, you can start curing them to get the maximum potency, flavor, and aroma of the Sour Diesel Seed.
When Should I Start Harvesting Sour Diesel Buds?
Generally, you’ll have to wait for around 1o to 12 weeks before you could start harvesting. From germination up until the harvesting period, this is the general timeframe for harvesting the buds of your Sour Diesel Seeds. The things to look out for are the Trichomes and Pistils apart from the timeframe. Once they start to brown or change into a deep color, you can start harvesting them already.
What Does Sour Diesel Strain Look And Taste Like?
The fragrance and aroma of Sour Diesel smell citrusy, sour, and gasoline-like. Some call Sour Diesel an acquired taste because of the diesel notes. Because of its 22% THC, we recommend that only experienced smokers turn to Sour Diesel for a mood boost. Too much of this strain could have the opposite effect and lead to anxiety and paranoia.
The Effects Of Sour Diesel Strain
Buy Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds have different effects per person. However, a Sour Diesel Seed will have some common effects on multiple people. First, they’ll notice a boost in their energy levels. They’ll feel uplifted and energized, just like when you’re drinking coffee. Next, you’ll feel creative and motivated to do things. You can also experience an increase in appetite, so expect to look for food during this time. It’s best if you prepare some snacks near you when you take the extract of Sour Diesel Seeds.
However, just like any other strains, the Sour Diesel Seeds also come with unpleasant effects such as dry eyes and mouth. So, drink a few sips of water from time to time when taking this strain. You may also experience anxiety or paranoia, so it’s best if you take a small dose first. Generally, a lot of users find it a pleasant strain to take, whether you’re a beginner or not.